Congratulations to all authors for accepted at EECSI 2017. Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions. For your information, according to IEEE regulations, similarity score of camera-ready paper should be less than 30%. The Technical Paper Committee will check whether the revision has been performed or not. If you fail to do so, we have a right to exclude your paper from the proceedings.
The reviews are below or can be found at https://edas.info/showPaper.php?m=1570370991.
Furthermore, we would like your cooperation with the double check of your paper:
- For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE e-copyright submission can be done in EDAS electronically at ‘Copyright form’.
- For the paper final version: Please Strictly use and follow to IEEE template Manuscripts (Word Format): http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/conferences/2014_04_msw_a4_format.doc
- Please ensure the maximum page of your final paper is 6-page, but still allowed up to 8 pages (required to pay an extra fee).
- All the papers have to go through the file conversion offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: http://www.pdf-express.org/. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 41583x. After file conversion offered by IEEE PDF eXpress successfully, you can upload PDF file paper final version in EDAS at ‘Final manuscript’ (in the form of PDF file)
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by July 30, 2017 .
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score is less than 30%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 30% will be dropped and should be reported to IEEE. Please make sure your final paper follow this rule. If the similarity score of final version is more than 30%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at EECSI 2017.
- Any paper that has been “accepted” must be registered no later than July 30, 2017. The paper which is not registered will be dropped automatically. Please refer to this link for the registration procedure: http://eecsi.org/2017/?page_id=590.
- Please do upload a presentation file no later than 15 August 2017 via EDAS on the icon “presentation”.
- The presentation schedule will be announced in the first week of August 2017.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tole Sutikno